Saturday, May 31, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

Our fun, quick trip to Moab!

The National Arch (Well I think that's what it's called, it's the one on all the license plates)



I LOVE MY MOM ( SHE ALWAYS MAKES ME LAUGH, JUST LOOK AT HER!)
So after a long day jeepin we were beat and starving, we ordered 4 pizzas, then made a fabulous card table out of the drink cooler and pizza boxes. We're a crazy bunch when we all get together!
So not the best picture but we love hiking! Hiking was our first date, Denton proposed on a hike and it's something we love doing together!


Can you believe how big dallas is getting?

4 comments:

Paige said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I just love your family! This may sound weird, but Denton looks like Wes in some of those pictures. Maybe its the body type I don't know.

Jessica said...

I miss you and your family so much!! I love all of these pictures, and it looks like you had so much fun!!! I miss and love you!!

KimandJake said...

Dallas is ginormous.

The Krebs said...

Hey you!
I didn't even know you started a blog. Well I just wanted to say hi and that I miss ya. Hope everything is going well. Love ya!