Saturday, June 13, 2009

Denton & I have a SURPRISE for everyone!

WE HAVE ADDED A NEW FAMILY MEMBER AND HE IS THE MOST ADORABLE DOG IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

His name is Tank. He is an english bulldoy and he is about 6 1/2 weeks old in the picture. We brought him home on Wednesday June 10th at 8 weeks old. He has gained 1 pound since then and when he is full grown he will be about 50 lbs. He is so well behaved (I'm sure that will change once he gets use to his surroundings. The best thing about Tank is that you can play with him for 20 minutes then he will sleep for hours. No joke!




Welcome to the family TANK!

We Love You!!!

7 comments:

The Krebs said...

Finally an update! Jon will be so jealous he wants a bulldog or boxer. One day right. What about are movie & IHOP night? I'm still game if you can. Miss ya!

Crystal said...

Oh, He's so Handsome!!! What a sugary sweet baby dog he is!! I can't wait to see him and give him a big smooch on his naked pink tummy!!

KimandJake said...

He is so cute! I love how little he is. This should keep you from having a baby for a while...hahahaha. I love you buddy!

Paige said...

Ahhhhh yay!!!! You have a child too! We definatley need to have a play date with Tank and Bella. Bella thinks he is handsome!

MEGS AND JENNER said...

Ok, so here is the deal.. I mean its hard for me to part with dipstick... However, I guess Tank will do. Even though deep down i am so not a dog person.... He is cute.

Jessica said...

He is so very cute!! I am so jealous! I think we are going to get a dog in the fall, so then can we bring out little shitzu to play with Bella and Tank? We miss you guys so very much!! Love you!

Nickell said...

Um I think I love him. And I love that his name is Tank. It's awesome. Holy crap he's cute!